16 Months Ago we began a journey .............
 |
| K, Day 1 |
 |
| T, Day 1 | | | |
|
|
|
|
Today I returned to the lobby of that NICU to meet a mom who's still on her NICU journey with her precious boy born at 23 weeks gestation, a surviving twin... I had paid no attention to what today's date was when I spoke with the mom about meeting up... It was just the next available day for me to step away from the house.... then this morning a dear friend wished the twins a happy 16mo birthday and I got goosebumps thinking about what 16 months ago was. 23 weeks and 33 weeks gestation are worlds apart but starting in the NICU is where no parent wants to be and support is what it's all about! I enjoyed meeting this mom and look forward to expanding our friendship... after RSV season of course! :)
It's been such a ride these last 16 months.... blessings upon blessings and tears upon tears.... Cannot wait to see where we are 16 months from now!
This sums these 16 months up pretty well :)
And here they are now!
 |
| T, K |
No comments:
Post a Comment